Friday, September 19, 2008

No longer green, just yellow

I have to scold myself for not posting to the blog for over eight days!
We have had three birthdays on the trot over the last eight days, accumulating with my 49th Birthday today [just one more until the big 50].
I have just been diagnosed, on top of everything else, as having Obstructive Jaundice and have spent the best part of the last five days itching and scratching from head to foot.
I suppose I have quite a bit to moan about so will be getting on here again in a while, I am off to enjoy some of my birthday presents, especially the special liquorice toffee from my daughter.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:54 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh im glad to hear you have jaundice..i thought you were turning chinese on me..ha..
happy belated birthday..

 
At 4:57 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

what does 'yum yum, bring back the cat' mean?

 
At 9:07 pm , Blogger Tina said...

hey there - guess I should be doubly scolded for not writing here or on my blog too often ;) sorry to hear you are not 100% - i wish you well. I'm kind of in the same boat of not being 100% with this balance nerve issue I have.

It too shall pass... Take care :)

 
At 2:05 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Cheers Tina, I am beginning to think mine has a vendetta against me, lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home