Friday, August 29, 2008

Obama speech

I was unable to sleep last night and came down stairs for a cup of tea and ended up watching the US Democrat Convention in Denver. You folks sure as hell know how to do politics when it comes to a rally. The speech by Obama must have delivered more than even his harshest critic could have hoped for. Along side the speech by Al Gore I have no doubt the people of America will have no option other than to vote for change, and lets face it if ever it was needed it is now.

My only concern is that some of this rhetoric and enthusiasm was shown as Tony Blair began his campaign to become PM in the UK many years ago now. Had I know he was to turn into a Conservative along the way I would never have voted for him.

I only hope the clothes Obama wears do not also turn into that of a Wolf.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:13 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

it was a great speech..and im sooo afraid he's wearing sheeps clothing...i'd just croak..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home