Monday, August 11, 2008

Having a smashing time of it...

I have been missing for a day or two, OK a week, due to several factors. My partner, her mother and our three year old daughter were in road crash in Wales on the Monday as I discovered just after making my last post on this Blog spot.
I had to go and pick them up from the hospital some 100 miles away and bring them back home.
Apart from bruising and the mother-in-laws cracked sternum, they are all well, alas the car is not.
Our three yr old suffered no effects at all apart from being able to introduce a crash scenario into her play with her toys cars, bless.

With my health not being too good of late we have had to rely on others to lend a hand, it is a good job we have three healthy and lovely teenage daughters between us.
So, this is a thank you to them.
And yes, we will treat them once we are all on the mend again.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh I'm so sorry...but so grateful they are all ok...anything I can do thousands of miles away?...will light candle and say a little prayer for you all...jackie

 
At 10:15 am , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Cheers Jackie, just don't sneeze on the flame!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home