Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not lazy, just lazing

Why is it that I do not seem to have much to say of late? I cannot remember the last time I had a good old rant about the Labour Party in the UK or Gormless Bush in the States, [thankfully his time is coming to an end and the people of the US have an apparent human to vote for].

I guess when you have something playing on your mind you tend to glance over issues such as those occurring in Turkey and its attempts to produce an Islamic State, or the Civil rights issues still being blatantly flouted by those governing China, or even the hike in fuel and gas prices currently being poured onto the British Consumer.

However, none of these things have gone away and some of them probably never will, not in my life time, but that does not mean I am going to ignore them, it’s just that I am on a break, as Ross Geller once said about himself and Rachel.

I am taking time out to enjoy the last vestiges of the GB summer, [whilst anxiously hoping for a late ‘Indian Summer’ to arrive in September], and have spent time relaxing in the garden and enjoying a few wins on the bowling green, [Back Pains permitting].

3 Comments:

At 3:22 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

there is nothing wrong with lazing..or as my daughter said when she was a little girl'im just 'laxing mom'....
it's supposed to be 106 here tomorrow...and this isn't as hot as it's going to get..august will kick our asses...

 
At 7:14 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

106! You can afford to give us some of that!

 
At 8:10 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

it's going to be 107 tomorrow with heat index at over 110...arghghghghgh....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home