Monday, September 22, 2008

On, off or over?

My partner has promised me two things before I am 50 next year, one is to marry me and the other is to finish the jumper she started knitting for me over 18 months ago. She has recently picked the knitting up again so perhaps she intends arranging the wedding for next year after all?

We had begun to put Christmas off for this year, or at least warn of less presents this yuletide, and just concentrate on the festivities and general feelings of wellbeing over the holidays but my mother now assures me the credit crunch is over. Should she tell Gordon Brown?

I am sure all mortgage holders both sides of the Atlantic would prefer my mother’s predictions, however she has not always had a very good track record. Today she said it would be lovely and sunny, it is raining.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:50 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

how terrific...congratulations...good news...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home