Sunday, June 11, 2006

Supporting armchair and garden swing seat

I have been enjoying the fine weather we are having at the moment too much to blog. That may appear really self-centred considering all the ills in the world I could be moaning about.

But because I have been able to enjoy good company and nice weather over the last couple of weekends I don’t feel like complaining too much about anything.

Plus I watched a really good game of World Cup football Argentina vs Ivory Coast, this followed on from a really drab game from Frankfurt, but it is too early into the tournament to moan about that either.

I have an on-line exam to do at college tomorrow and if that doesn’t go too well I can always moan about that – revision most of the day for me then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home