Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Have a good one

May I wish all visitors to the world of Blogs a Happy and Prosperous New Year; even though we are probably now outdated and superseded by Online communities such as Facebook, what a let down that is, un less you are a teenager or a member of a ‘trendy’ knitting circle.
I began to keep a diary last year that has negated the need for me to vent my opinions on the Blog as much as I would’ve liked in 2007, in conjunction with ongoing health issues I have not given it the attention it should rightly receive.
Unfortunately I have not made it one of my New Years Resolutions to add more entries to my Blog, but I will endeavour to do so.
To all the revellers who enjoyed themselves over the celebratory ‘Christian’ period, may I wish you a happy and healthy New Year; to the twat who walked down the middle of our street showing off to his peers and stopping traffic may I wish you the mother of all fekkin hangovers this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home