Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chemotherapy #7 [7/7]

Chemotherapy went very well today considering I could feel myself getting wound up by it all. Nurse Marie was superb and very patient with my veins and when eventually in the vein it was easy from there on in.
I have been tired, as expected, and emotional, especially when my laptop busted yesterday. I now have to wait for it to be repaired and I am relying upon sharing with step-daughter, thank you to her.
I will be on from time to time and keep folks posted as and when I can get access to laptop. I have CT scan this coming Thursday and then I am due to see consultant next week for a review.
Good luck to anyone going through similar to me, famous, liked, disliked or otherwise, no one deserves to have this illness so please send your prayers or thoughts to everyone with this or similar illnesses.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:17 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hot dang for the chemo
and rotten luck about the lap top...

 
At 8:44 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Lap top is a bugga!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home