Friday, February 13, 2009

Not limp wristed

I would have to even more unlucky health-wise than I am now to have bone cancer in the same place on the opposite wrist as I did in 1992 but this morning I found a rather large lump on my left wrist. Thankfully, after visiting my GP, it appears to be nothing more than a cyst of some description [It can be moved, painfully, which means it is not adhered to the bone in anyway].

I have an appointment for a CT scan next Friday before seeing the Oncologist the following week for another review.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:14 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i think they are called gangelia...I had one removed from my right wrist, and my lower spine..i have one now on the bicep of my left arm...it's as big as a big ole meat ball...
glad yours was nothing serious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home