Friday, February 06, 2009

The man needs a new jacket

I am a great believer in Fredom of Speech within reason, within whose reason is always a little tricky; so when Jeremy Clarkson the Top Gear presenter slanders the PM Gordon Brown I cannot lose too much sleep about it because within my reasoning he has a right to his comments, so dont call for the the talentless bigot to be taken off the air just hit the off-switch on the TV remote, it is about time Clarkson was outed for what he is, an Ape in an ill fitting suit jacket.
In Clarkson's defence I know how much better he must feel for getting something off his hairy chest because I feel so much better for having said my piece.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:09 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i believe in free speach as long as i agree with the speech..haha

 
At 7:10 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

you must be feeling better, your getting back to your feisty ole self..

 
At 7:26 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

not feeling too bad thanks Jackie, last night was like a Zombie, so I still have my moments, thankfully.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home