Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Too good to last

Two days into a really good five day holiday break in the Forest and I knew things were going too well. As a combination of overdoing it and eating rich food I was extremely ill this morning to the point where I was as sick as I have ever been in my entire life. It is late afternoon now and I am only just out of bed feeling washed-out. Thankfully I had my family, especially my wife Zoe, to help me out this morning and throw me straight into the shower as she did the job of cleaning up after me. I still count myself lucky for having my family around me on holiday but last night was one of these times you wish you were in the comfort of your own home. The girls are currently off swimming now having spent the morning on horse-riding lessons, including the first ever time on a horse for our nearly four year old.

I have been putting off, or at least trying to put of actually vomiting due to a fear of finding blood or something worse but now I will not be so reluctant to get it out and get on with feeling better.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I've made 2 trips to st. mary's to light candles and say prayers..hope they reached you across the ocean.
annie's home and eating..but she's to weak to get around..sigh*

 
At 5:26 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Sorry to hear about Annie, I know how she feels!
Once again thank you for the candles, they reached us as I went on to enjoy the rest of the holiday with my family thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home