Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A welcome break from treatment

I feel so much better for not having gone for Chemo yesterday, I am still tired and run out of breath easily, as shown this morning whilst helping Zoe put down a base for our new greenhouse, but I can cope with that for now.
I am relatively pain free compared to how I was a while ago so from that point of view chemo treatment has been quite successful. I hope this coming Friday, when I meet the Oncology doctor that she also confirms the effectiveness of the treatment and that it is indeed working.
I guess it also helps psychologically knowing that I do not have to fight with the needles and veins and the nausea that follows.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:10 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better..and waiting for the drs. 'good news'..as i really believe it will be.

 
At 9:26 am , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Thank you for your confidence Jackie, it is the only way to be. Still keeping fingers crossed though, touching wood and rubbing that rabbit's foot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home