Thursday, February 19, 2009

CT Scan, pre-review

The CT Scan was quite emotional for me as I knew the needle would not go in that easily and it is one thing having a caring oncology nurse painstakingly search 20 minutes for a vein to having an x-ray nurse go for the first vein she can see and then continue pushing it into ‘hardened’ veins until you cry out in pain!
Of course by then my emotions are completely shot.

Still, it is over and done with for now and I will receive the results next week when I see my oncology Doctor for the review.
I now need to get some rest and sleep, quite a harrowing week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:28 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

Oh man, I hate to hear that...I'm glad it's over with and better times are ahead...get some much needed rest.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home