Monday, December 08, 2008

Death of the laptop..

Gosh, it really has been a day or two since I last posted. It's not that I have nothing to say or report because I do, and more of that later, it is just that the my laptop gave up the ghost and packed in altogether [I should've noticed the signs; flickering screen, battery not recharging, getting slower, etc.] It has been given a health check and will be buried soon!
I now have a new laptop, purchased today [Dell], and this is virtually the first thing I have done to it, besides reconnect to wireless, get rid of Norton Anti virus for something reliable and practicle.
So, I apologise to myself and my readers [that makes three of us at least] and I will get on later in the week with updates on hosptial visits and general state of health.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

glad your back...hope all is well..js

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home