Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday 24 October 2008 – When will we know?

We have been told today that due to me being so ill with the Jaundice that no decision can be made as to the course of treatment to be taken next and as a consequence we may have to wait yet another 2-6 weeks before knowing. What is puzzling us right now is that no mention has been made either to the results of recent biopsies and we still have not been told if it is Cancer for sure or just a Cyst.

As the pains in my back [RH] get worse so my dosage of Morphine and Oramorph increases also and it now transpires that I will probably end up on more of these two forms of medication than any other pain killer.

As Ibrupofen was prescribed to us an afterthought a little while ago we have decided to take this out of the equation altogether and not use it as it is only confuses us more. I am supposed to be taking this with food but this was never properly explained otherwise it can cause internal bleeding.

The itching continues with vengeance and I do not look forward to getting into bed as I wake every two hours or so.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:31 am , Blogger yellowdog granny said...

I think I would be asking the dr. for some answers to those questions...
im sorry the jaundice is being such a terror for you...candles still being lit and prayers being sent..

 
At 1:39 am , Blogger yellowdog granny said...

my chinese herb book says to drink hot vinegar with minced ginger..???? who knows..them chinese are smart about that stuff

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home