Thursday, November 06, 2008

Lots going on, but no writing on the wall

Congratulations to the US and Barack Obama on the most watchable of all elections, I sat up until the early hours yesterday waiting for the results and I was not disappointed by the outcome.
________________________________________________

I will be posting on here again soon, I am still keeping a diary of my progress with health issues, however I will not be posting until after the weekend when I will once again be made an honest man when I get Married on Friday to a truly wonderful woman.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh sweetypie...that is just wonderful news..congratulations and all the happiness in the world...my love to you both..jackie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home