Friday, April 03, 2009

Alarm Bell’s, not really.

Two trips to the doctors today, the first one was a routine appointment to get my medication for Hiatus Hernia changed to something stronger. The other was a last minute appointment due to a loss of facial control around the right side of my mouth which we naturally first associated with a stroke.
However, after examination, my GP believes this may be the onset of a form of Bells’ Palsy. Here is a link if it doesn’t ring a bell!
Patient UK, Bell’s Palsy.
Whatever next?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:00 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

my son had it and from summer to summer it was gone...my librarian had it and it's gone too...or at least they are not visible to the eye...so that's something to look foreward to..it going away..ha.

 
At 9:41 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

I suspect all the tablets I am on may have contributed to the BP so it may not stick around to long when it sees chemo coming its way! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home