Appointment with Oncology Doctor – good news/bad news
The bad news is that chemotherapy will be reintroduced sometime around Easter as I need to ‘stabilize’ my condition and have my stomach investigated for causes of the bouts of sickness I have experienced of late.
The good news is that if I can stabilize myself and have any ‘blockage’ or restriction in my stomach relieved then they will consider sending a request to London for possible Cyberknife treatment.
It would appear that the sickness may be due to pressure on the stomach, could be from the tumour, or that there is now a problem within the stomach that needs further investigation. For this the doctor has suggested an x-ray with a tracer dye to highlight any possible causes.
I now await an appointment date for chemotherapy and the x-ray.