Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chemotherapy - #1 of 3

The best ever! One nurse, one attempt and the needle was in, no problem, thank you Marie for a wonderful job. I cannot say I enjoy having chemotherapy but if they all went like this it would be a pretty boring blog. Marie was so expert in administering the needle that I felt very little pain at all, in fact I felt less pain from that than I did the taking of bloods the day before.

One complaint I do have is against the three cars that did not care to wait in the queue like the rest of us and decided to use the ambulance lane just as one came along. If I was the car park attendant those car owners would be going back to flat tyres after their business at the hospital. I really wish there was something you could do about inconsiderate people like these, what if it had been them in the ambulance?
[Back on form with a good moan, must be feeling good]

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:12 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

good for you ..every step forward is a victory.

 
At 9:59 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Every candle you light is another step forwards.

 
At 3:03 pm , Blogger joy said...

I'm always amazed around here that people don't even pull over for ambulances. They act like they don't see them or try to speed up and beat them. I'd like to see machine guns on top of ambulances to clear the road of these idiots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home