Monday, May 04, 2009

Feeling better today thank you all.

I do believe that the chemo and increase in tablets is working or that the prayers of friends abroad and closer to home have been answered as I am feeling less pain of late. I have had a good couple of days over the weekend, although I did overdo it by planting out pots in the garden, I just needed to get out and do stuff for myself, and suffered the following day. I am much better again today, although a little tired, which is to be expected.
No blood tests today with it being bank holiday so they are put off until tomorrow, and the chemo session is now on Wednesday followed by one week off. Let’s just hope that it continues along this vein [excuse the pun].

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:45 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh what great news...since i know it's working ..i'll double up on them.hah..

 
At 10:18 am , Blogger old enough to moan said...

I never had you down as a church-goer but it appears to working for you as well as me, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home