Friday, April 17, 2009

A welcome break before a return to normal

We have just got back from a three night break at a fabulous hotel and spa in North Yorkshire at the Feversham Arms Hotel and spa. The staff could not be friendlier and the hotel any nicer, it is the nicest place I have ever stayed in.

Unfortunately I was not well enough to enjoy any of the Spa treatments and even had to miss one night of the Michelin Star restaurant food but I was able to relax and enjoy myself with the family in beautiful surroundings.

Now it is back to reality and I have to start Chemo again next week which will hopefully have an instant affect on the pains that have returned with vigour.

I am looking forward to a Barium meal xray even less than I am the chemo and I have one of those booked for next week also!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:23 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i was so hoping you would have a great spa vacation..hope your new treatments go well...i'm still lighting and praying..got 3 brand new lady of guadalupe candles..

 
At 9:48 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Thank you so much Jackie, I thank you again for the candles and prayers. I have a dear friend here who also lights candles and includes me in his prayers.
I am greatful to your Gods for listening.

The Hotel and Spa was truly wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home