Monday, May 25, 2009

Spooky

The University Hospital was like a ghost town today due to it being a Bank Holiday. Does this mean that if the government were to declare every Monday a Bank Holiday then the Country would have less sick people and statistically the Nation’s Health would look so much better?
It’s almost as if all the sick people had got better overnight and the hospital looked as if it was no more than an extravagant resource.

However, we all know this not to be true, and I am glad that the nurse [Sam], despite not getting paid overtime, was there to take my blood as the pathology lab at the local hospital I normally use had closed down for the Bank Holiday completely.

Now I am hoping that the results they get from my bloods are good enough to allow me to have chemotherapy tomorrow.

I have had much less pain in my back recently, due primarily to the chemo, although today I have had to use the top-up medication twice, something I have not had to do in almost a full week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:59 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

here's hoping for good news so you can start it up again...did you check out the results of using ginger to stave off nausua?

 
At 3:35 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

I did and daughter will supply, thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home