Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hello Bloggers

The reason I haven’t posted to Blogger for a while is because as much as I have to moan about I also have a great deal to be thankful for, just being able to do this being one of them.

Now that I am back on my feet after a short ‘rest’ I shall endeavour to have a moan from time to time: I have missed out on so much especially as Tony Blair and George W are still in office!

I will return, let’s hope the two mentioned above never do once they are gone!

5 Comments:

At 5:53 pm , Blogger Normy said...

George W. Bush still deserves a severe kick in the pants (or much worse) after the way he handled the New Orleans disaster exactly a year ago... his approval rating is still down the hole and I think even die-hard republicans are sick of his shit and are just counting down the days till he's out of office...

 
At 8:28 pm , Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

Its great to hear you are recovered. Well done!

 
At 3:21 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

thx phoenix, its good to be active again, although not as much on blogger at the moment, toooo busy!

Hope to get on more in winter months, keep blogging

 
At 9:37 pm , Blogger Normy said...

Well hope to hear more from ya soon... I like reading your blog...

 
At 12:10 pm , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Cheers normy, hope i can keep you entertained again soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home