Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chemotherapy #2 of 3

I can honestly say that it is getting easier to have chemotherapy now that I am feeling better again. I am able to relax more and as a result I believe those around me, including the nurses, also find it easier to administer the medication.
One nurse [Lorraine – she has now drawn the ‘short straw’ four times out of five] and one needle results in one successful trip to the Oncology outpatients.

We can now begin to look forward even more to our plans to holiday between chemo sessions.

Naturally I shall begin to feel tired later and maybe a little sick but in the scheme of things that is no great hardship.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:19 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

the news just keeps on getting better and better..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home