Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stomach pains continue – 27 May

It was once again 03.00am when I was running a bath in order to alleviate the pains in my back and stomach. It came as a surprise to me then that I had to run another bath at 06.00am to do the same. My partner, Zoe, woke me up at 08.00am as I still lay, fast asleep, in the bath water.

In order to give my stomach a rest I had unwisely lay off taking Paracetamol during a good part of the day, an experiment I shall not be repeating today given last night’s unsatisfactory results.

I still have the problems with stomach pains which at times have me bent over double trying to get some relief. I will have to monitor the situation and inform those who know better of the symptoms, which hopefully can be attributed to the effects of chemotherapy and nothing any more sinister than that.

Good thing about being up so early is the lovely birdsong that ordinarily gets lost amongst the traffic and background noise. Listen out for it, it really is magical.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:27 am , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I'm so sorry about the pain your in..isn't there something they can do?...
wishing you better days.

 
At 9:17 am , Blogger old enough to moan said...

I am just too sensitive to the chemo and, other than an operation that I am not fit enough to have at the moment, I will just have to keep taking the tablets and your candles.

 
At 2:06 pm , Blogger joy said...

...and listening to the birds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home