Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stomach pains

I do not understand why my stomach should be giving me so much trouble today but I am in a little bit of pain around the abdomen and I am unable to relieve it no matter what I try.

I will monitor it for the rest of the day and see how it goes.

I had a later start to the day than intended and was woken up abruptly by a really bad dream. In the dream I was attempting to get home to my family only to be apprehended by someone I thought I knew but turned out not to. They started to take me off in the opposite direction to home. I panicked in the dream and began to vomit, fortunately it did not translate to real life as I was not being sick just a minor dribble.


1 Comments:

At 6:41 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

im sorry about your tummy...and dont you hate bad weird dreams?...i have had a dream almost every night about drowning..that sucks..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home