Thursday, April 03, 2008

No news is not always good news

Cannabis 'should remain class C' - The body which advises the government on drugs policy says cannabis should remain class C status, the BBC understands.

What this means is, we are having a no news day.

A no news day is one whereby there has been no shootings or stabbings, the news that has recently been reported on has either faded away or has been so badly flogged to death that nothing more can be done with it.

It also means that the BBC will be reporting on no news at all, hence the ‘news’ that Cannabis should remain class C.

Unfortunately it comes as no news to me that no matter what class it is I am unable to smoke any to nullify the pains these expensive tablets cannot due to my no longer being a smoker.

Anyone got any nice cakes they would like to donate?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:28 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

the world is coming to an end..today on oprah (i wasn't watching..just didn't turn the channel when she came on..as i was busy) and she had the woman who had a sex change operation to become a man who is now pregnat with a baby...
i am not making this up..


fuck...kill me now..

 
At 6:02 am , Blogger Tina said...

haha jackie

hey I'll take no news over the garbage some of our...err...correction...most of our media likes to report ;)

what kinda cakes? :)

 
At 9:01 am , Blogger old enough to moan said...

Hiya girls, good to see you both here…

YDG – I saw that report this morning on the BBC morning news, it’s a woman with a beard!
Weird or what? Thought I had eaten cake!!!

Tina – No news days annoy me, I have little to moan about, lol. Cakes, chocolate brownies, apparently ; ]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home