Friday, May 02, 2008

Rough ride through elections

I have just seen a video of President Bush conducting an orchestra and to be perfectly honest I don’t think I would trust him to be the conductor on a bus!

On a day when the Labour Party has lost control of so many councils in the
local elections I think it is about time we in the UK began to question the driver our governmental bus right now. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t Mr Brown the conductor on Tony Blair’s bus before Tony eventually sped off to earn his fortune?
If you are going to step into the shoes of an unpopular leader then at least try changing the routes taken a little before hitting a brick wall and then say you are willing to listen. Too late for that Gordon, the wheels are about to come off your bus altogether if you don’t act now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:01 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

that'll teach you to listen to an elected official..

 
At 7:37 am , Blogger old enough to moan said...

...come on Obama!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home