Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 June 2009 – Not feeling too grand

I feel as if I am being made to suffer today as suffer I have indeed. Upon waking this morning, having slept throughout the night for the first time in so long I cannot recall how long since the last full nights rest, I realised I had not taken last night’s tablets. Add to the lack of medication the fact that I have been overdoing it and the combination leaves me extremely tired and weak, so much so that I was in tears first thing through pain, mental anguish and general lethargy.

I have since come around a little today and thankfully we managed to put off phoning the hospital through general concern.

Although I have a day off chemotherapy this week I am not feeling any of the benefits as I am unable to leave the settee really being too weak to walk far without pain or being short of breath.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:30 pm , Blogger joy said...

Well, don't forget your meds again! Sounds like there's a significant penalty for doing so.

 
At 10:27 pm , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh no...im so sorry...but good thing im not there, or id bip you for forgetting your meds...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home